Collaborative Partners Council
IAMMM’s careful study of causes and consequences of health disparities
has verified the importance of increased awareness by competent, minority-serving
and committed organizations. We are among the many advocates in the
nation who remain hopeful that the persistent and, seemingly, intractable
disparities can finally be diminished. The Collaborative Partners
Council (CPC) answers this need by providing a unified voice to create
changes in health policies and practices through research, education
Please join our
Collaborative Partners Council today!
Membership on the Collaborative Partners
Council (CPC) will provide both a multicultural and multidisciplinary
approach in health and healthcare through research, education
and advocacy. The council will provide a forum where expertise
is cultivated and leveraged, best practices are disseminated,
and resources can be shared. Collectively, as an organization,
an individual, or student member, we can forge a national network
in producing solution-oriented policies, preventative practices
and education and outreach programs driven by research.
Why is the CPC beneficial?
As a member of the CPC you will join
a unified and extensive cadre of organizations addressing health
disparities as advocates for solution-oriented interventions in
health system policies and practices that will address disparities
in health and in health care.
The CPC membership will afford you access to:
- Partner on a national level among a network of organizations
including federal and state government, corporations, academia,
foundations, non-profit and for-profit local, state and national
- Strategic alliances that open up channels of communication and
avoid duplication of similar efforts, by leveraging our respective
- Organizations that share common interests in the development
and dissemination of information to educate constituents on lessening
- Collaborative opportunities when advocating for public health
- A clearinghouse of shared information and resources related
to the prevention and elimination of health disparities using public
health models for systemic change.
- Experts in health and health care disparities through IAMMM’s
speakers’ bureau and committed partners.
- Capitalize on each others’ individual strengths and area
of expertise across disciplines.
As a member you will:
- Be invited to attend our Annual CPC
meeting at no cost.
- Receive advocacy training on health
disparities to use on the local, state and national levels.
- Have access to IAMMM’s national speakers’ bureau.
- Be invited to all workshops, meetings,
or lectures sponsored by IAMMM, especially those in your local area.
- Be invited as a guest at our Annual
Awards Benefit Gala at a reduced rate.
- Have access to IAMMM’s network of elected officials, corporations,
and national health and consumer organizations.
- Have your organization’s logo linked on IAMMM’s website.
Meet the members of the Collaborative Partners Council.
Please join the CPC today in the fight to eliminate
disparities in health and health care!
For more information, please contact:
1701 Q Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009